Must-watch Video from Down Under
This news video from South Australia hits all the issues with industrial wind development–and shows the cost of abandoned homes on individuals and a community. A 5-minute follow-up report the next night describes the strong interest viewers had in the initial report.
- They are not environmentally friendly.They do not reduce greenhouse gases.
- In addition to being very expensive, they are an add-on to our system for providing eclectic power .
- They are a drag on the economy.
- The annoyance and ill effects they cause is for nothing in return.
- Large numbers of birds and bats are dying for nothing.
- They cannot and will not replace fossil fuel
- You cannot trade the health of wind turbine abutters for those affected by fossil fuel.
- The money wasted on wind can better be spent researching for real alternatives.