There are many chances this coming week to make a statement!
On Sunday, stand out at the Bourne Bridge rotary from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.
This is a vote for health and against the WESRA bill. This is a push back at the proponents. Health impacts are no longer mere possibilities but known facts.
- We want people to get out and make a statement. We have signs and sign-making materials.
- We want to show our strength. We want to more than double the number who held signs on Columbus Day.
- Bring your kids. Teach them how a democracy really works. Bring a lawn chair.
- Help us convince Cape residents to attend the Hearing on October 20th in Hyannis to oppose the wind siting act and to send letters to the Hearing on October 18th to support creating a health commission.
Testify at the two legislative hearings:
- at the State House on Tuesday at 10:00 am in room A1
- one at Barnstable High School in Hyannis on Thursday at 10:00 am in Knight Auditorium
Read WWMA’s positions on the bills.